Wednesday, May 17, 2006

real quick like

1. getting ready to go see pearl jam - whoo hooo!!! i made the mistake of not going to last night's show, and frankly i don't know how they can top last night's setlist. i'm going to be there to find out though. full report tomorrow.

2. idol - katharine's rainbow was the best of the night, but her other 2 songs were weak. elliott's 3 were the most consistent. taylor's cocker song was good, but i realized my deal with him - just like chris, he's only capable of making one sound - the joe cocker sound. he has no range or ability to sing anything different, which is why i've been tired of him for seemingly months now. in any event, my gut tells me katharine goes home, but my head tells me fox doesn't want 2 dudes, and ugly dudes at that, in the final. so i think elliott goes. sorry my funky white brother...

3. jen got a job! whoo hoo!!! full report on that tomorrow too.

4. why is my dog afraid of rain? thunder and lightning, ok maybe. but rain??? i can only assume he associates it with the others, and thus hides under the couch expecting the worst. poor chicken beanes...

MO

2 comments:

Smags said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smags said...

where did Jen get a job?
How was the pearl jam show?
How is their new CD?
My sister is going to the Boston show tomorrow night.