Sunday, March 25, 2007

good + good = fantastic-o!

of the many things i like, i have to say that flip flops and beer are pretty high on the list. they both epitomize summer, and go hand in hand with cornhole, which is also high on the list. so when i learned that reef makes a flip flop that opens beer, and thus helps me stay focused on the bags, i had to get them (i went with brown ones). they're my so-called "souvenir' from our hawaii trip, and i got to use them for the first time today (for all you weather geeks - we set records today in chicago - 79). the first beer i opened sprayed all over beanes, who was both happy and sad by that. but by the end of the evening, i had both regained my cornhole stroke AND learned how to open beers with my shoes without spraying the dog. talented, i know...

MO

PS - credit to mr. d. pashman for introducing me to these wonderful shoes. a true visionary...

No comments: